Skip to main content

If you missed Cryptocasters we were guests on ...

 Here are our stories as promised. The other guests had great stories we enjoyed so much.



Sara shared this story I repossess souls for the Devil

Deedee's Story (My actual experience)

 

I visited a haunted museum and came close to a doll called Lily. She was wearing a white dress with long dark hair. She was inside a glass case that warned she could cause nightmares. I didn't believe it at the time. 

 Once I got home I forgot about the doll...

Then one morning I woke up to a hand open smacking me on the nose. I woke up startled when I opened my eyes I saw her turning and running away. She was transparent and as she ran she just dissipated into thin air. 

In the morning I told my husband the dream and he was quiet. I asked did you not like that dream? He then told me he had a cold hand grab his arm in the night. 

After that I continued to dream of her... One dream I was in a staircase the wallpaper and stairs seemed like the kind you would find in a Victorian house. I realized that there were not doors or windows! I ran up and down the stairs and she was screaming a loud wailing scream that did not stop. As I stopped to look at her she had no face.

My last dream of her she was in my backyard demanding to come in. I said no. The next day my dog died. She was healthy at least we thought so.

I thought it was a bad spirit who killed my dog but now wonder if it was a banshee warning me she would die? 

Comments