Skip to main content

A New Doll to Haunt me

 A new doll is on her way to join the rest of my collection. This doll was unsettling not the way she looked but just a vibe. She was selected by the friends of our show and both Sara and I were interested in her as well. We will unbox her live on Wednesday Nov 3rd on our weekly episode.


This is the lineup we had to choose from. Each doll had a backstory which you can hear about on our episode with Unsettling Toys here.




Which one would you choose? To find out which doll I am getting watch our latest episode


For more about Unsettling Toys visit their website 

I did a Spirit box session with my current dolls to see what they think. You can watch that on our YouTube Channel airing on Halloween at 9pm ET. I got some very interesting replies. 

Comments