Skip to main content

A Dream Analysis Class I am taking

 I found a really informative dream analysis class it is on the Teachable website and is free! I am inviting all of you to take it with me. Free Intro to Dream Interpretation and Analysis 

 



 

 I am about half way done but so far my favorite insights have been that our subconsciousness are all connected to the universe or some larger collective so we have the ability to learn from outside our own knowledge.

I also found out that colors can represent our emotions in our dream story and our subconscious speaks to us through symbols rather than words. 

To see some of my past dream and analysis you can read it here My Dream Experiement with dream third eye tonic tea for lucid dreaming July 24, 2021

 

If you do sign up for the class let me know I would love to talk about it.  

 

Deedee

Comments

Post a Comment